Thursday, October 19, 2006
Someone asked me a really stupid question about their tax brackets yesterday. So for the record i thought i'd post the 2006 tax brackets (note that its tiered for each SEGMENT of income, so if you are in the 33% tax bracket, it doesnt mean that 33% applies to all of your income.. just to the monies that are in that segment)
Study Group @ Cornell
Foley and Aaron Ryan studying Financial Accounting-- Circa Oct 2006 @ The Residence Inn Newark Delaware. Thanks for teaching us accounting Foley, really do appreciate it.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Saturday, October 07, 2006
More NYSE Pictures
Friday, October 06, 2006
got someone on the blogging bug?
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Spoke online to an old friend from high school today - David. Turns out that hes a father now and has a bonny baby girl :) My how time flies, we're getting old, watching the next generation grow up already..
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Analyzing my career
I took a step back to write down what I thought
Analyzing my options:
Immediate options: Complete my Exec MBA
Where Am I?
- Senior Manager in a big 5 consulting firm
- Work on client engagements focusing on technology integration and CRM
What do I want to do?
- Run my own company, innovate a solution or a product
Am I Happy?
- At my current job, NO! Im frustrated with the way things are going with my boss, he can get tunnel vision from time to time and i'm afraid at some point our relationship will mean nothing to me
Do I need a change of job?
- Yes. I need to do something totally different. Even if it is for a little less money
Where do we go from here?
- Investigate opportunities outside my current company
- Look at starting my own company
- Take a break for about 6 months and basically spend time with my mom
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
The NYSE .. Sept 15 2006
As part of my class at cornell, we had the fortune of being invited to the closing bell at the NYSE on Friday Sept 15 2006. Of course, I had to come off with the funny looking face
Funny looking eggplant
We had bought this sometime in June/July of 2006 and I had taken a picture. Forgot completely about it, but here it is.. funny a heck...