Friday, April 23, 2010

Month of updates

so whats the story here? have i lost my touch with updating the blog or am i just too busy? I think its the latter. the past month has flown by and here's the highlights

1 - I continue to run, still averaging between 15-25 miles per week depending on how much drinking happens during the week and how i generally feel. today was an exception as i did a 5 milers (42:38).
2 - Hosted dear friends from australia. was really nice to meet them and hang with them. the kids were lovely but "full on" as my buddy put it. bottom line: no kids for us right now given how high maintenance kids can be *yeah yeah all you parents can tell me what joy they bring you and i do think you are entitled to your opinions. but just remember, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they all stink*
3 - two clients: one in billerica and one in cambridge. my life is a joke trying to keep up with both of them
4 - most weekends in atlanta now. sorry i couldnt help you move to your new home bud, but thats just the way it rolls

Happy weekend :)

No comments: