Monday, July 02, 2007

The weekend move

Harrowing weekend. Thanks to Brian, Nilesh, and Amrut, this whole move went smoother than i ever imagined. I'm now wondering how it is that we ended up with so much junk in a 1 br apartment until now.

Came home to the apartment to find out that the owner had left some of his stuff. I have to admit that i was a little upset until he came over and told me how badly his move went. We helped him load up the remaining stuff into his car and he drove off sunday night.

its monday morning and i'm aching like a mofo right now. At work, trying to get thru this day and make the most of my sleep tonight.

for you fellas who helped me move, thank you for being there when I needed you the most. For my wife: thank you for the logistics and spreadsheets you put together...if not, we'd still be looking for our stuff.

... and to the truck rental company, a BIG F-you for giving me a 22 foot truck that I could barely handle.

No comments: